Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I KISSED A BOY




You know that song, I kissed a girl? About two girls kissing? That's no big deal and everyone knows it. What is a big deal are TWO GUYS KISSING!!
That's right. Society rejects as revolting and disgusting two guys kissing. Girls can kiss each other at will, anywhere , anytime. But two guys?? NO WAY!!
Most people would puke or be outraged.
Yet, to my utter shame and humiliation... YES, I KISSED A BOY!
Just the thought of it used to disgust me. But not anymore. That's how shameful and perverted
I have become.
Sure, I've sucked cock for a long time. And swallowed the spermy, jizzy man spunk. But kiss a man??? Mostly in dark dingy adult theaters, some guys would try fondling me or ...YUCK, try to kiss me. I always turned away and avoided it. Now , that may sound strange for a cocksucker. I mean, you're sucking the fucking guy's cock, swallowing his sperm load, so why not kiss??
It's the stigma. Worse than cocksucking. Kissing another guy. That's HOMO. QUEER. You're really a fucking FAGGOT if you want to kiss a guy. Not just a closet cocksucker. A full blown pansy faggot.
Well, that's what I am now.
A heavyset stocky guy was sucking me off in the adult theater. It was wonderful. He was a great cocksucker. He felt so good, I laid back in my chair and he leaned over and kept sucking. His shoulders were broad, he had a short haircut. Usually it's all about the cock, or getting su cked . But for some reason I let myself go. It felt so good. I rubbed his big broad , powerful shoulders, and ran my hands across his massive back. I wasn't just getting my cock sucked. I was having MAN SEX!!
That's right. That jock was sucking me so good I was falling deeper and deeper into being a faggot homo. I fondled and caressed him like I used to caress and fondle women. Only this time instead of a soft, sexy girl, I was caressing a big strong burly MAN!! HOW FUCKING QUEER!
But I loved it! And i couldn't stop.
Then it happened. The big guy took his hot mouth off my cock and sat up and leaned into me.
He started hugging me. I turned my head away instinctively, like a shy bitch teasing her date. Just like most of the girls I've dated.
But I was no tease. He started kissing my neck, I was afraid he'd give me a hickey. I pulled away a little, but when he put his big strong arms around me, I melted and gave in. How could I do this? It's soo wrong. You're not supposed to be doing this. This is true HOMOSEXUALITY!!
It's disgusting!! But it felt soo good. So I went along with it.. I felt just like a little bitch. Like a shy , weak little girl being seduced by a big stud. So when he brought his lips to me I let him kiss my cheek. And finally, he kissed my lips. It was strange, it was queer, it was surreal.
But it felt kinda good. His lips were soft. Then he slipped his tongue into my mouth. And I let him. It felt so dirty to be kissing another boy. So wrong. So taboo. I was a girl now. I was weak, willing, I was his bitch.
He told me breathlessly that I was a good kisser. I already knew that. That is ONE compliment real girls give me. They say I am a great kisser. If they only knew how I practiced. On cocks and faggot lips.
I felt like such a queer, but I loved it. I felt like I was hopelessly slipping down the slope to full fledged faggotry, and I kept kissing and biting his lip and playing my tongue with his. HIS! A guy's mouth!
I was becoming a real homo, and i couldn't stop myself. He was making me a faggot. How low have I come??? In a dark , seedy XXX theater, half naked with our cocks out, two men kissing and making out like a couple of straight teenagers on a date. We were on a date, alright. But we weren't straight. The farthest thing from it.
I kept thinking about all the girls I've kissed, if they could see me now, in this theater, doing this with this man. Becoming his bitch. Would they be surprised?
I couldn't believe I was doing this with another boy. I was being gay, really gay kissing a guy. A true faggot queer. There was only one thing I could do. I slid down his massive , strong chest, caressing him all the way , until I reached his cock. His manhood. At least he was manly. I felt like a bitch. So I did what all good bitches do. I was no tease. I sucked his cock into my mouth and I french kissed his stiff rod like it was my lover. I eased him back into the chair as I took my rightful place on my knees. I gave my new boyfriend a wonderful blow job. he rewarded me with a large load of his man spunk. As he filled my mouth with his sperm, I wondered what my girlfriends would think of me. I wondered if my new boyfriend had a girlfriend who would also be shocked, or if he was just a queer. I took his load of baby batter and swallowed every drop. He tucked his limp cock back into his pants and zipped up. I was exhausted, spent , and emotionally vulnerable... i had kissed and made love to another man, and had the pungent odor of his sperm fresh on my breath. He squeezed my shoulder as he got up to leave, as if to say thank you. I know he loved it.
I kissed a boy. And to my eternal shame, I loved it, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment