Monday, September 7, 2009

I LOVE NIGGERS




I was out walking the other day.
It was stinking hot and i saw a big nigger washing his car.
I wanted so bad to go over to him and strike up a conversation
and offer to wash his car for him. but i was too much of a pussy.

I would love to be that kind of a
bitch for a black man. I could wear short blue jean shorts and a skimpy
t shirt. he could go back into the house and have a cold beer while i
finished up for him. afterwards i would come inside and serve his beers and
clean his apartment for him. of course , after a few beers I am sure he
would want to push me down between his legs and force me to take his
big black cock down my throat and suck him off and swallow alll
that hot steamy nigger sperm.
If any of you big niggers want a pussy white boy to use in this way, contact me.
i'll be your white pussy bitch. and of course feel free to punish me for my filthy talk
and my racist use of the "n word". Bitch slap me, dick slap me, spank me, force me
to do all the dirty nasty things your imagination can dream of. I would be honored
to be your little bitch boy in private.

2 comments: