Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My little pee pee



I thought I would show you all the reason I suck cocks.
You see, when you have a little pee pee like mine (can't even call it a cock),
you can not satisfy a woman. I could never, they always cheated on me, every last one
of them. And who could blame them? Look at my little clitty. It is so shameful, I am
even ashamed that I forced it on real women. So now I spend my time making sure REAL MEN'S cocks are satisfied. They REAL MEN thank me sometimes for my expert cocksucking, often complimenting me and telling me what a great cocksucker I am.
No woman ever told me I was a good lover.
So what would you do? Would you go on pretending to be a real man? Not me.
After being rejected by women I still needed some sort of sex. Sometmes I would have sissy fags like myself suck me off. and it felt great. But eventually, inevitably, I became the sissy cocksucker who satisfied those big real man cocks. See for yourself.
Guess which one is mine.

1 comment:

  1. I love to suck on your little dick i eat your cum


    ReplyDelete