Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Cum Eating




The best, and most shameful part of being a cocksucker is letting a real man blow
his hot load into my mouth and feeling that warm gooey jizz slide down my faggot's mouth and into my throat, giving my tummy all the spermy protein it needs.
It is humiliating to let a man use you this way. I mean real girls were meant to be bitches, not supposed real men like myself. But when I'm on my knees taking another
huge real man cock into my mouth, I give up all pretense of being a real man. I am the bitch, and I prove it every time I get down on my knees in front of a real man.
The first sperm I ever let into my mouth was from a large black cock. I mean this thing was huge. I was sucking it through a glory hole, and I never let a guy come in my mouth. My little pee pee of a penis never gets hard while I suck a cock. Well, THIS huge black dick was different. I was enthralled with my first big black cock. I sucked and swallowed it for all i was worth.
AND my little clittie dick started getting hard while I was sucking! that's how turned on i was. And when this black monster cock started spewing it's nasty sperm load into my sissy faggot mouth, i didn't pull away before it spurt into my mouth like i always did. I couldn't stop sucking that big black cock. So it spewed and spewed a huge load into my mouth, I couldn't stop sucking and just let the creamy jizz load of sperm drain from my mouth onto the floor as I sucked. The old black man leaned down to the hole and said "thanks, that was fantastic".
another compliment on cocksucking for a natural born faggot in denial.

No comments:

Post a Comment